Creating a great portrait takes a lot of things into making the result. This hands on workshop will show you how to create amazing portraits. You will learn everything how to create simple head shot portraits to small groups and large groups.
Some basic studio and natural lighting techniques will be learned. Key posing techniques will also be covered.
This goal-driven workshop explores portrait photography.
- This workshop will be conducted at the Intermediate level.
- You should know the basic operation of your camera.
- You need to know how understand how to set aperture and shutter speed.
What to bring
- A Digital SLR.
- A set of lenses covering from 24mm to 100mm+ is ideal.
- If you have a pocketwizard – bring it
- Your curiosity.