Retro pin-up photography is becoming a very popular style. It is about capturing the a flirty and fun attitude. The key to great pin-up photography is a combination of posing, lighting and relationships. This master’s workshop will cover this and more.
Your instructor has his pin-up photography published in numerous magazines and books. Learn the keys to retro pin-up style photographs and even a few Photoshop techniques.
You will learn to work with various models to learn how to make your pin-up photography clients some of your best clients. How retro poses differ from modern pin-up. Getting that flirty look that is so key to making pin-up the fun style that it is.
During the pin-up photography workshop you will give your camera a workout. After instruction you will have the chance to apply what you have learned. Your instructor will be there to provide as much assistance as you need. You will leave with the knowledge you need to create retro pin-up photographs your clients want.
- This workshop will be conducted at the Intermediate level.
- You should know the basic operation of your camera.
- You need to know how to set aperture and shutter speed.
What to bring
- A Digital SLR.A set of lenses covering from 24mm to 200mm is ideal.
- If you have a pocketwizard – bring it.
- Laptop with Photoshop and a card reader. Preferred.
- A love of retro style pin-up.