4 hours, Beginners
The prefect digital photography class to learn how to get the most out of your DSLR, mirrorless and cross-over. Your pictures will be better and you will feel much more comfortable using your camera’s features. Class size is kept to 20 students to make sure you have plenty of interaction with the instructor.
- Learn the basics of how to use your camera.
- Discover what those settings on your camera like Av, Tv, S, P and M are used for.
- Learn about ISO, White Balance, Depth of Field
- Discover the different lenses and their uses
- Become aware of the basics of using flash both indoors and out.
- And much, much more.
Think of this as the TECHNICAL side of photography.