From magazines to posters to fine art. Automobiles are always being photographed. The artistry which went in to designing so many cars can be difficult to capture.
This goal-driven workshop explores the studio based photography of automobiles on day 1. Studios offer you lots of control, but also bring a special set of challenges. Learn how to use the studio to your advantage and how to work around some typical challenges.
Day 2 we move outside the studio to work with the automobiles on location. Shooting on locations has many advantages, and even more challenges. We will cover wide variety of techniques for working with automobiles on location.
- This workshop will be conducted at the Intermediate level.
- You should know the basic operation of your camera and have some working knowledge of Photoshop.
- You need to show how to set aperture and shutter speed.
What to bring
- A Digital SLR.
- A set of lenses covering from 24mm to 200mm.
- A circular polarizer if you have it.
- If you have a wider lens – bring it.
- A tripod/monopod.Laptop with Photoshop and a card reader. (Optional)
- A love of automobiles