Boudoir photography is about capturing the special beauty that can be found in every woman. The key to great boudoir photography is a combination of posing, lighting and relationships. This master’s course will cover this and more.
Your instructor has his boudoir photography published in numerous magazines, books and television. He will share his techniques to elevate your boudoir photography. Make your clients look like supermodels.
Learn poses that work on various body types in this class. Great lighting tricks to make everyone look amazing. The difference in your photography will be instantly visible in your work.
You will work with various models to learn how to make your boudoir clients some of your best clients. During the boudoir photography workshop you will give your camera a workout. You will get the chance to put the lessons in practice with your instructor there to give as much guidance as you need. You will leave with a great understanding of boudoir photography techniques. This goal-driven workshop explores creating amazing boudoir photographs.
- This workshop will be conducted at the Intermediate level.
- You should know the basic operation of your camera.
- You need to know how understand how to set aperture and shutter speed.
What to bring
- A Digital SLR.
- A set of lenses covering from 24mm to 200mm is ideal.
- If you have a pocketwizard, bring it.
- Laptop with Photoshop and a card reader. (Optional).
- Your enthusiasm! (Humor scores bonus points.)